Earn money with FileFap

Site Discussions and Suggestions
Tom
Site Admin

Earn money with FileFap

Postby Tom » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 pm

After ALOT of thought about the Fap Points system i have decided that im going to replace Fap Points with real money.

You will be able to earn x amount of $ for every 1000 unique views you send to your uploads. You will be able to earn money just by uploading and sharing your files.

If you don't want to recieve payment from filefap you may spend them on account upgrades, or possibly donate to selected charities.

I will be starting work on the new system shortly, and question or comments just ask here, also i will be needing people to test the system before it goes live as there can't be any bugs or glitches when it comes to real money!

Unfortunatly you won't be able to convert your current fap points to real money as the system will work in a different way, however i will be rewarding the users with the most fap points so don't stop collecting :)

maxina002

Re: Earn money with FileFap

Postby maxina002 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 am

Good idea, if we need to test I have available. ;)

nakadashi

Postby nakadashi » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I like this idea likewise. Spending points/money from them on upgrades is along the lines of one of my old suggestions. Great work!

If you need some testing I'll be free to assist.
My profile can be found here: [X]
Follow me on Tumblr here: [X]
I love gifts, get me one for cheap on my wishlist: [X]

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 pm

I have created the visitor tracking part of this system today and its online tracking everything behind the scenes, so its just a case of creating an earnings page and setting up some payment options.

You may even be able to start earning from this weekend. :D

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Ok it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be and it won't be ready this weekend but its not too far from being completed now.

With new system you will earn a set amount per 1000 views (were aiming to set this as high as possible so that filefap has the best rate online)

You will only be able to earn from views that you send from other websites, ( by posting in forums etc) views from users on filefap aren't counted in the paid system, also only the first view is counted per visitor.

You will earn different amounts depending on where your visitors come from, this will be split into 4 zones.

1 Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
2 Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
3 Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia
4 All Others

I will update again when i have finished more of the system or can post the payout rates per zone.

maxina002 wrote:Good idea, if we need to test I have available. ;)

nakadashi wrote:I like this idea likewise. Spending points/money from them on upgrades is along the lines of one of my old suggestions. Great work!

If you need some testing I'll be free to assist.

I have done lots of testing on the backend system and so far everything is working great, but as soon as the earnings page is online any feedback/bug reports will be much appreciated. :)

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:45 pm

I have almost completed the system now,

As a reward to everyone who has collected large amounts of fap points, they will get access to start earning money first, you will have the advantage of being able to earn more as they don't have to compete with many other members for traffic.

It will soon be available to everyone who has earned more than 40,000 fap points, followed by everyone who has earned over 30,000 fap pooints and so on.

nakadashi

Postby nakadashi » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 am

Glad to see this working out so well for you.

I'll keep you updated on any issues I find.

Nice idea on the fap points!

As always keep up the good work Tom.

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Its now available to everyone with over 40000 fap points.

http://filefap.com/earnings.php

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 am

I have just made it available to everyone with over 25000 Fap Points (Just 200 Users) :D

It is probably going to stay at this level for the next week or so, depending on demand.

Please make sure you enter your paypal email address on the earnings page otherwise you won't be sent your payments, you can get to the earning page from the main menu, its next to dashboard on the my account sub menu.

nakadashi

Postby nakadashi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:02 pm

So how does the views count?

Is it per everyone who sees the displayed picture, IE on a forum signature, or do they need to click the image and be directed here?

Return to “FileFap Topics”