vioxxx

Re: Celebrity Fakes ARE BANNED

Postby vioxxx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

who the fuck deleted my pics????

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 pm

vioxxx wrote:who the fuck deleted my pics????

How strange :? Who would have thought breaking the terms and conditions of the site would result in your uploads being deleted.

vioxxx

Postby vioxxx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

if the stupid admin look at other categories,he will see what is there.it's fakes in all category but our admin is a stupid and he deleted only the celebs category. I'm out off here.
move to IMAGEFAP

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

vioxxx wrote:if the stupid admin look at other categories,he will see what is there.it's fakes in all category but our admin is a stupid and he deleted only the celebs category. I'm out off here.
move to IMAGEFAP

Maybe you should read their Terms & Conditions because you obviously didn't read it here, ImageFap also don't allow Fakes.

What kind of content is prohibited?
We do not allow the posting of bestiality, zoophilia and pedophiliac content. This includes, but is not limited to, persons under the age of 18 or persons giving the appearance of being under 18, either posing as "models" or taking part in otherwise sexually implicit or explicit situations. In the case of questionable model age ImagFap has the final decision in this matter.

Pictures that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as pictures for which users lack usage and/or distribution permissions.

Return to “FileFap Topics”