How about Audio file support?

Get Help with anything FileFap. Site / Account problems, Internet Browser issues, Bug reports and more.
wanderingmind

How about Audio file support?

Postby wanderingmind » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 am

I've been doing some narated 'Erotic Fiction' and it occurs to me that perhaps this sort of format/media is something that might work quite well on FF? I don't know, just a thought. If it's not something that you want to officially support, how do you feel about us being able to upload such files 'raw' as it were (not being processed/converted by the uploader in any way) and having them just in a folder as downloadable files?

The real reason I ask is that I want to find somewhere that I can host these files so that my followers from tumblr (which is where I primarily post them) can actualy download said files. But of course, as I said, I think it could be something worthwhile for the File Fap comunity as well.
You can find me on FileFap here

Tom
Site Admin

Re: How about Audio file support?

Postby Tom » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Filefap is capable of hosting other types of file but its mostly been disabled because the demand for it wasn't there.

I'll see what i can do to re enable file uploads.

wanderingmind

Postby wanderingmind » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

Thanks, that would be great :D I think it could be worth a try, people might like some audio material, or then again they might not take to it, we'll see.

wanderingmind

Postby wanderingmind » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

Hi Tom,

I know you're busy and it's not really a priority, but is there any chance of mp3 file upload support any time soon? I don't want to nag, it would just be really great if it wasn't too much trouble :)

Regards,

-TF (wanderingmind)

Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes i can confirm i will be adding it very soon, infact im going to allow all types of files to be uploaded :)

wanderingmind

Postby wanderingmind » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:54 am

Yay! Thanks Tom, that sounds wonderful :D Keep up the great work! Hope you're well and so on :)

Return to “Help & Support”